Right now I live in a house up the mountain, and it’s been snowing a few days nonstop already.
Know what that means? No school, work, or shopping for as long as it showers, yaay :)
So we are just making chestnuts on fire, drinking hot chocolate, and I’m silently snoozing in front of the chimney.
I didn’t finish my due articles yet and thank God my sweet blogger friends out there keep sending me in the awards ;) So thanks to them, I can delay my posts for a couple more days and just accept the gifts and blab more about myself ;))
Another sweet surprise from Rohan Healy came in today! :) The guy is reaping the awards like golden wheat in autumn harvest, I must tell you ;)
He is a uniquely talented young man, plus a pleasant cool personality – people pick that out with no mistake and respond to such spiritual assets fondly.
Come and take a look yourself :)
Now back to the award.
I should tell you 7 random facts about me that are not listen on my “About Me” page.
So here goes :) I’ll also use this opportunity to answer some questions I get most frequently asked.
1. Siberia is a nickname. I have Russian-Mongolian roots originated from Siberia, and carry a lot of family legends therefrom.
2. I am in love.
3. I am a vegetarian and animals rights activist.
4. I speak English with a slight accent.
5. I hate TV and only watch Hindi movies channel, because there people always dance and love each other.
6. I am a little psychic, but not a shaman ))
7. Although yesterday I did dye my hair black again. And I wish to learn to beat a drum.
And now I shall pass the award to other 7 people who are blogging and beautiful :)
1. Card Castles In The Sky. This beautiful soul is worth every award. Her blog and personality were my great discoveries! Just another kindred spirit spreading the message of love in all forms.
2. Laura. A girl with an amazing story of beauty and courage. Anorexia is a shared experience.
3. Lada Ray. My Siberian angel, celebrity and an incredibly versatile writer.
4. Sunshine. No words here, Simply charming :) A person that with her rays of joy and humor always makes me laugh, and also writes an interesting rich-content blog.
5. Arlen Shahverdyan. Wonderful personality and talented writer that sees beauty in everything around and poetically shares it with the world.
6. Rahul Ashok. Would be more correct to award him a ‘handsome blogger’, but I guess it implies :) His writing and insights are handsome as well.
7. Fransi Weinstein. Beautiful kind smile, cats friend (like me ;)) and a truly resourceful writer.
And the rules are simple, proudly get your Beautiful Blogger logo, let us know 7 interesting facts about yourself, nominate 7 people and let them know they are beautiful as well!
Have a wonderful day, night and evening, wherever you all are!